Dreams of Hope

When the night revolve around me,
The star seems to shine glimmering on its own,
Looking at those stars,
I wonder,
How long will it stays like that?

The rhythm of the flicker stars,
Made me awe in the midst of night,
In a while, it engulfed me to the other side of the world,
Which is more beautiful than this.

As I opened my eyes,
I look around myself,
How beautiful the view is,
With the sun goes down in the horizontal,
Creating a beautiful views with a greenery paddy fields along side with,
Giving me warm and soothing feelings

I was astonished by myself,
To see everything of what I wish comes true,
Was like a dream come into reality.

But,
It feels like something was missing,
I couldn't think of what is it,
Then,
A voice from nowhere echoes throughout the layer of the air,
Calling out my name in the melody of harmony,
Make me wandering around
To where can I find that voice.

As I turn around,
I couldn't see anyone,
A feeling of dismay blows into my heart,
I was monologue to myself,
Is there still hope for me?

In the meantime, I am back into reality,
Looking back at those stars,
Wishing that you were looking at the same sky,
But, you won't
Because of some reasons

It's okay,
As long as those star still shining on their own,
There's still hope to hold into this.

Comments

Popular Posts