Inner side
No one see,
No one feel,
No one know,
How much I endure it.
Never once feel this bad,
Because this is my first time,
Facing the hardship of my life,
Feeling the lost of something precious,
Called inner-spirit.
How can I endure it,
If I keep this within myself?
How can I tell people about this,
If I end up crying?
Dear myself,
I can only acting,
I can only deceiving,
To hide the worst feeling,
Within my inner side.
In the end,
Only me who see it,
Only me who feel it,
And only me who know it,
The inner side of myself.
1st March 2018 -EyzaKauthar-
No one feel,
No one know,
How much I endure it.
Never once feel this bad,
Because this is my first time,
Facing the hardship of my life,
Feeling the lost of something precious,
Called inner-spirit.
How can I endure it,
If I keep this within myself?
How can I tell people about this,
If I end up crying?
Dear myself,
I can only acting,
I can only deceiving,
To hide the worst feeling,
Within my inner side.
In the end,
Only me who see it,
Only me who feel it,
And only me who know it,
The inner side of myself.
1st March 2018 -EyzaKauthar-


Comments
Post a Comment